Terms and Conditions
On booking an appointment or purchasing Goods or Services from MIRZA & HEATH, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
Full payment is required at the time of your order being place, we accept cash, direct debit, Eftpos (1.5% surcharge), credit card (3.5% surcharge)
MIRZA & HEATH offer complimentary alterations on all made to measure orders to the value off $100 AUD, that are not mentioned in the alteration disclaimer below.
Alteration disclaimer: MIRZA & HEATH will not offer alterations for any of the following:
- if the alteration is directly related to a change in order requirement from you after the garment(s) has already been manufactured
- if you have provided your own measurements or have not been measured by a MIRZA & HEATH consultant
- if you go against the recommendation or measurement taken by a MIRZA & HEATH consultant
- if you gain or lose weight between the time of measurement and the time of final fitting
- If 48 hours have exceeded since you have received the garment without notifying MIRZA & HEATH by email or phone.
- If alterations are required, we will adjust your measurements in our records so that subsequent orders will be to your fitting preference.
- In the unusual case that your garment(s) is unalterable, subject to the above conditions we may offer to remake it for you. The final decision regarding whether an Alterations Allowance shall be granted to you rests solely with MIRZA & HEATH who reserve the right to refuse alterations if we consider the garment(s) to fit appropriately.
Once payment has been received, the turnaround time is generally 21 working days from date of receipt of payment. However, we highly recommend that orders are placed at least 28 working days prior to the date the garment(s) is required. This allows enough time for manufacture, quality control, shipment, fitting, alteration, pressing and unexpected delays.
Delivery time may vary depending on:
- current order volumes, fabric availability, external factors outside of the control of MIRZA & HEATH – e.g. delays in freight, acts of nature, human error, mechanical or technical errors and faults, or customs procedures and schedules at the country of dispatch or delivery.
- MIRZA & HEATH shall do everything within its control to ensure that your garment(s) is made available by the agreed date. However, should there be a delay in the receipt of an order; MIRZA & HEATH will not be held liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages incurred by the delay.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Each MIRZA & HEATH made to measure garment(s) is individually manufactured for each and every customer based on their unique measurements and design requirements. Therefore no returns or refunds are offered on made to measure garments.
ORDER CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations or changes to your order are only accepted within 48 hours from order being placed. Order cancellations are conditional upon the following:
- order cancellations and changes within 48 hours of the order being placed shall forfeit 50% of the order’s total cost
- Cancellations & changes to orders after 48 hours will forfeit 100% of the orders total cost
Cancellations or rescheduling less than 48 hours’ notice or “no shows” may incur an administration fee of $50.00 (AUD) which is payable within 14 working days.